Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ooooooh, Political

OK, this is a first.  I am now using this blog to ask you a favour.  There is a campaign to have Alan Turing on the next set of bank notes issued.  I would like to see that and, if you would like to see that too, you can sign a petition to bring this about by logging onto this link:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/31659?utm_source=LGF+weekly+bulletin&utm_campaign=845a714f24-Weekly_Bulletin_10_30_2012&utm_medium=email

It only takes a couple of minutes.  We need 100,000 signatures to get the proposal considered by the Treasury and the current count stand at over 25,000.  So every vote counts.  Thanks.  J x

2 comments:

maggie said...

Hi J, Paul and I have signed up and I've put it on my FB page too ;) Lovely to see you yesterday, albeit v briefly, and hope to see you again soon. Mx

fig said...

Its now got over 10,000 signatures!