Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Not Dead Yet

But then not eaten any soup yet either.  That will be tonight's test.  But it is made and finished and it looks and smells wonderful.  Well done Mum.

Had a truly awful night last night - one of my worst since being discharged from Wythenshawe  And I've no idea why.  I did stay out a little too long yesterday (an unexpected two Team members turned up) and so ended up being out for two hours rather than the more manageable (for me) one hour.  But I'm sure that wouldn't explain it.  Mother thinks it may be the oxygen causing it.  Can't see that myself as I've had both good and bad nights on the old O2 but may try giving it a miss tonight and see what happens.  Hopefully I won't die.

Today is a taking it easy day and since my Amazon box sets have arrived (Game of Thrones and Stargate Universe) plus the Aged Ps are out for hair-dos and lunch that should be fairly easy to accomplish.

Spoke to the ever fragrant Mrs T this morning.  She sends her regards to Manchester from bonny Scotland.  She is fine and bonny like all Scottish things.  Forgot to ask her how she intends to vote in the referendum.  I suspect she will want to remain United but you never know with Mrs T.  She can be a bit of a maverick at times.

Have an appointment to do a drain at Wythenshawe hospital tomorrow morning at 1030 the results of which will hopefully feed into the MDT meeting discussions on Friday morning as well as the CT scan results.  Fingers crossed as ever for good things.

And that's all for now.  Feeling fine this morning with little pain so lets hope that continues.  May update later.  TTFN.  J x

No comments: