Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One Step Forward...

... so had a rubbish night last night.  No idea why because there was no one site of any pain but rather a number of random aches and pains that woke me up all through the night.  Its not as though I did anything particularly different yesterday - ooh, apart from the hoovering.  Could this be my body rejecting domestic duties?  I do hope so!  Nevertheless I need to press on with more cleaning today as the day of arrival of Madame La T draws ever nearer.

Denise called in last night after visiting Bryn in hospital.  He's still in a very bad way on oxygen and intravenous drips but his mood seemed to have improved a little.  But as I know only too well, mood swings are a common occurrence in hospital and a lot depends on whether you manage to get any sleep.  He is being moved to a bed nearer the nurses' station so they can keep a better eye on him.

Off for coffee with the lovely Jane and the lovely chick with the choc at 1700, so something to look forward to after all that cleaning.  :-)  That's all for now.  Maybe post again a little later.  J x

No comments: