Tuesday, October 02, 2012

A Bit Better Today

Had a really awful day yesterday in the end.  Spent most of it feeling quite ill and really had to force myself to eat something but even then didn't eat much.  I probably need to do something about this so I will ask the cancer nurse to give me a ring again and talk through what my options are.

Today is a little better although the feeling ill stuff comes and goes.  At least today its not constant.  Have a hairdressers appointment at 1600 which I will try and make as it will get me out of the flat and give me some fresh air.  Hopefully the exercise will do me some good.  And God knows my hair needs a cut.  I can virtually sit on it.  :-)

Thank you everyone for your continued good wishes.  They make all the difference in the world.  And its really odd who has taken the trouble to get in touch.  People who I didn't think knew me particularly well have got in touch with some lovely words and thoughts.  So thank you all.

Although I have made plans for meeting people for coffee later in the week (plans made last week when I was feeling quite well) please don't be annoyed if I cancel last minute as it really is an hour by hour thing with me at the moment.  Hopefully this won't continue much longer and the doctors/nurses will be able to recommend even more drugs for me to take.

And that's all for now.  J x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not sure I can agree about length of your hair - nor your flexibility to be able to sit on it(!) but will check out the new look tomorrow:)

I can say that we may experiment with soup that DD froze before the Sri Lanka epic and that probably contains magic ingredients (asparagus comes to mind). We'll try anything to make you feel better...

I still believe it may be the VM withdrawal symptoms xx