Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Little Better

Last night started out as usual with all the normal pain problems but then, miracle of miracles, it stopped about 0230 and I managed to sleep until 0545.  A whole 2 and a quarter hours of uninterrupted sleep.  That's the most I've had for about a week.  Have tried a bit of dozing subsequently but the phone has been quite busy plus I've walked up to the newsagents to get the paper, done some washing, ironing etc.  Still feel a bit tired but the trip out for a couple of martinis with work colleagues should be just about doable for me.

I used the V shaped pillow but I'm not sure how much it contributed to my restful 2 hours.  Because of my back I had to stuff the space between the arms of the "v" with another pillow to make sure my lower back was properly supported.  This sort of negates the whole idea of the pillow really.  Unless I'm using it wrongly?  There were no instructions...!  But it really was a lovely gesture, thank you Shaz.

Have spoken to Aged Ps this morning and they're doing fine.  And Lesley was as adorable as ever yesterday evening.  The whole "jobs thing" seems to be hotting up so we'll see how that all turns out...

Hope you're all having a lovely day.  That's all for now.  J x

No comments: