Saturday, December 01, 2012

Feeling Hot Hot Hot

Had a bit of a temperature scare last night. Spiked to 37.7 (not supposed to go over 37.5). DD, may she live forever, came round though straight from her first birthday event and calmed me down and by the time she left I was back down to 37.4. Today I'm on 36.7 and having one of the best days I've had in I don't know how long.

Obviously that can all go horribly wrong but let's just celebrate the fact that for the moment I am not in pain, my temperature is normal, I don't have any nasty smells or tastes and I'm not feeling nauseous. Oh, and I moved my bowels this morning. Hurrah.

Sara called round earlier as my substitute paper-delivery-person.  Great to see her and catch up because its been a while.  Denise is off to the wild shores of Anglesey this weekend (I was supposed to go too but probably wouldn't have been fit enough) with Ev and Stewart.


Have just had a call from Anglesey. Sounds like all is hunky dory in Wales. :-). J x

No comments: