Friday, November 30, 2012

Mostly OK

Firstly I want to thank the lovely Bill for taking me to hospital this afternoon. He was a great help and a great companion.  The hernia guy suggested using ibuprofen if I get the hernia pain again. I stopped ibuprofen back when we weren't sure whether the pain was hernia or ulcer related. Given that I got the pain later despite having stopped the ibuprofen suggests it was the former.  Still doesn't explain why it's stopped though but let's just be thankful for small mercies.  He was unable to suggest anything else.

Secondly, I want to thank DD (yet again) for calling round to see me tonight and waiting with me whilst my temperature subsided.  It went up to 37.5 which is a little on the high side but is back on the way down now to 37.4. As she's away this weekend I may call on some of my other supporters for help if it goes back up again.

On the whole I've felt OK today. Which I think augurs quite well for this second week of my cycle. Knowing it won't be as bad as the first week will hopefully give me strength as the cycles go on.

And that's all I've for for now. J x

No comments: