Friday, December 21, 2012

Second Dose

So I went back to Wythenshawe hospital yesterday for my second week dose of chemo. DD was unavailable (probably on another birthday event) so I was taken by Maggie (my "Manchester Mum" - long story). All went well and I've done OK since then. Looking back on my blog the effects of the second dose started to really kick in from tomorrow so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

The Aged Ps have arrived safely and they called round last night (they're staying in The Midland for a few nights) it was really good to see them. They left about 1900 to go and have a meal at the hotel but talking to them this morning I don't think they particularly enjoyed the food. They will call back here today at 1700 before we all go out for something to eat this evening. I will therefore be spending today conserving my strength. :-) Jim may call round later too and it will be good to catch up with him.

No other news at the moment so I'll sign off and update later if I remember anything. J x

No comments: