Friday, December 14, 2012

The Best Laid Plans

No Xmas cards got written.  Sorry.  But I've made a list (checked it twice) to decide who is getting a card this year so its a start... I did also venture into town to pick up some stamps and had coffee in Annie's with DD, Hilda, Gwen and Theda.  Followed by a martini in Grill on the Alley with DD.  Knackered after all this excitement and then spent the rest of the night putting outfit together for tomorrow and finalising the DD Birthday Party Introductory Mix Tape (I've been awarded the first hour).

Feeling tired today and a little nauseous.  Have managed to get 6 Ensure Pluses down which is good.  Not had any "real food" today though.  Scales this morning suggested I've put on about 4 pounds from my lightest weight which is encouraging.

Off to bed now.  Look at the time!  Night all.  J x

No comments: