Saturday, December 29, 2012

All Alone

So have woken up this morning all alone. It's a nice feeling for the moment but I suspect the feeling will wear thin once I've worked my way through The Walking Dead box set. Going to the cinema later with Lesley to see Life of Pi. Should be interesting as I have no idea what to expect. I must be one of the few people around to have not read the book. Will see it in 3D as the reviews recommend that.

Saw the Hobbit yesterday in 2D and, whilst I did enjoy it, I found it little underwhelming. Andy Serkis actually stole the show in my opinion. Will maybe go and see it in the 3D, fast frame version to see if that makes a difference.

Also met up with Jane for a coffee in Starbucks (I know, but Caffe Nero had no seats and Starbucks was virtually empty: perhaps a tax boycott is taking place?). Great to see Jane and catch up with work gossip and her personal stuff.

And that's all for now folks. Spoke to DD and it sounds as though she won't be back until Sunday when we're out at Ev's for a mell along with my Manchester Mum & Dad. :-) J x

No comments: