Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Eve of the Eve

Didn't have a good night. Night sweats and back pain. Otherwise feeling good though. Temperature has stayed down so far which is good and although I shall be going to Sainsburys with my parents today I have been forbidden to get out of the car as apparently supermarkets are awash with bugs and germs. I'm fairly sure it's supermarkets in general and not just supermarkets in Salford that my mother is referring to...

Not much else to report. Michele and DD have arrived safely in West Wales for their Xmas break. Looked the house up on the net and it looks lovely. I suspect it will feel a little overcrowded come Boxing Day when the other 6 arrive though. Hopefully they'll have some decent weather because the house looks out to sea. I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves good weather or not.

The Aged Ps move in with me today for the Xmas period. Hopefully no rows! Although one or two family rows over Xmas are part of the tradition I think :-)

That's all for now. May blog later. Oh, just need to apologise to my Manchester Mum & Dad who point out that they haven't abandoned me even if everyone else has! J x

2 comments:

fig said...

cheeky buggers

Joolz said...

Hi Jonathan, Well here I am in work on Christmas Eve. This is a very unusual experience for me I can tell you. But needs must, my leave is being eked out as I have to go to Cyprus in March for my nephew's wedding and then me and my other half, Tony, are off to the Canaries to a 5 star hotel to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in June. Just to let you know I check out your blog every day and send out positive thoughts to you. I hope you have a great Christmas with your parents. Love from Joolz x x x