Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cycle 2, Day 1, Part Cinq

Now home safe and sound and feeling OK. Maybe a little tired so off to bed after this.  It was quite a long day again - 10 hours door to door - because of blood test cock- up yesterday. It will get better/shorter.

My thanks as ever go to DD for her help today. Will go through hell and high water to get to her birthday do on Saturday if I can. Got absolutely nothing to wear though apart from, potentially, a nice new cobalt blue cashmere jumper. :-)

And don't listen to that musical peasant Fig. He has the ears of a elf.  He doesn't even like A Chorus Line - one of the all time Broadway greats. Rent is a great musical made more poignant for me at the moment because its all about death (albeit Aids which I haven't got). And if that doesn't guilt- him out then the man has no heart (which I know that he does). Because he lets it out on Sundays...

That's all for tonight. J x

3 comments:

fig said...

Guilt? What's that?

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Ears of a peasant? Why is he not starring in The Hobbit?

fig said...

my feet are too small and I get bored easily ...