Tuesday, December 04, 2012

No News Is Bad News

So I didn't have a particularly good day yesterday and then I had an even worse night.  On the bright side though I am having a quite good day today so far.

Was up at the crack of dawn (0700 - honestly, I used to have left the house by this time in the old days) as I had an hospital appointment at MRI. This was just at the oxygen clinic to check everything is OK with the oxygen saturation levels ("sats") in my blood.  At 94% they are on the low side but not worryingly so. They're happy that I'm not using oxygen at the moment and also happy to leave all the equipment with me. Which is a relief. Many thanks to one of my alternative carers (Michele) for picking me up from my appointment this morning. 

Have a clinic appointment in Wythenshawe tomorrow where I will see one of the consultants in charge of my care (not necessarily Dr Yvonne). Carer number one (DD)will be in attendance.

Exciting happenings on the car front.  Denise broke it yesterday but has managed to get it mended for today.  Phew. Only don't tell my father otherwise he'll nag me to get a new one.  According to DD though the guy at the garage said its a great car and we should hang onto it.  So that's what we'll do. :-)

And that's all for now. Feeling good but not getting too blasé about things because the situation can change in an instant. J x


No comments: