Monday, December 10, 2012

At Home

Spent the entire day at home today. Feeling a bit tired - didn't have a brilliant night, woke up about 0500 absolutely drenched from a night sweat. Not sure what that's all about so will ask the doctors on Thursday.

Have a 7 day antibiotic course to follow but I'm not even sure that's right. The TTOs were authorised by an on-call doctor - it was the weekend yesterday - who seems to have forgotten that I'd been on IV antibiotics already for a few days. But this may be explained by the fact that he appeared not to have looked at my notes at all("no-one told me you couldn't take tablets").   So I'll check that with the doctors on Thursday as well.

Had some bad back pain today but otherwise OK. Spoke to the lovely Madame La T up in bonny Scotland this afternoon. She's fine and sends everyone her love. Also spoke to Toby who has (another) resist tomorrow. Please all wish him good luck.

Need to try and see a dentist before Thursday and also a hairdresser. That's tomorrow's task.

Otherwise I'm fine and dandy. That's all.  J x

No comments: