Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Fellow Bloggees

As usual, it's been a present-fest here at Lewis towers. Everything from a Christmas T-shirt to a cushion featuring a lumberjack in a onsie by way of woodland themed drinking glasses and theatre tickets. Thank you all for your generosity and your inventiveness. Less kind wishes go to anyone who felt it appropriate to offer me cards/gifts smothered in glitter. It is now everywhere and so I have had to take the unfortunate decision to not wear my new cobalt blue cashmere jumper. Luckily I have a new (machine washable) T-shirt I can wear so not all is lost.

Have just had half a glass of champagne whereas the Ageds are glugging it back like its going out of fashion. Luckily it has been a bit of a booze rich present season for them and so they won't be running out anytime soon. I expect them both to be asleep by 1400.

TV looks a bit rubbish today - Dr Who and Downton apart - so it's lucky that I have 2 seasons of The Walking Dead to watch on DVD. Will probably need Ageds to be asleep before I start watching that though. I'm not sure zombies will be their thing.

Well I hope y'all have a fabulous day and thank you once again for the gifts and kind wishes. Love to you all. J x

No comments: