Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just Read...

...a book Caroline loaned me by Christine Piff who had cancer back in the 70s. God I just wanted to slap her she was so cheerful about everything (at least she was in the book). To be fair to her she had it much worse than I have (apparently) and so had very little to be cheerful about. But she must have felt down at times, its only natural. She should have put that in her book. There's no point pretending that things are going to be better than they are. That's also something that worries me from reading John Diamond's book. He complained about the "limited disclosure" practised by the doctors i.e. they too were pretending that things were going to be better than they were by not explaining the full implications of all his results to him. Will therefore challenge young Sean when I see him on Thursday just to make sure that I know all I need to know about the future.

Having said all the above, I'm feeling quite happy today (planted up another planter on the terrace - black grass) but not so happy that you'd want to slap me! Good night Seattle. J x

No comments: