Monday, May 29, 2006

The Aged P's Est Arrivee

Yeah, I know that's not yer actual French but you get the point. The Aged P's have arrived safe and sound. They arrived to the (not so) gentle drumming of rain on Manchester rooftops. Plus ca change...

Pain has been not too bad today which I think is down, in part, to being fairly active i.e. I walked into town and home again with no break this morning. Then followed a round of (gentle) cleaning and some washing plus a trip to Sainsbury's.

I'm wondering whether I should start these blog entries a la Bridget Jones (that bloody French gets everywhere although I haven't worked out how to do accents and cidillas obviously). I now have a thermometer so I could let you have daily updates on my temperature, my weight (lost 2 stone but nothing shifted since) and how many painkillers I'd consumed. Let me know what you think together with amusing suggestions for other possible daily updates... J x

No comments: