Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Don't Listen To The Woman In The Tutu

I most certainly do have a large lump although strictly speaking it is on my neck rather than my face. Was great to see Jane and Gill today. Thank you for the beautiful flowers. Had a more hectic day today (visitors aside) as I hoovered, did some washing and also some gardening. Phew. Then settled down to watch the latest instalment of Lost. Oh my God. Who are the people who stole Michael's son? They're obviously not the people from the back of the plane (and why are half of them missing?). Got to watch next week now.

Venturing into town tomorrow. On my own. Unless you count my lump as a companion. Personally I don't since it doesn't have much to say for itself and refuses to do any of the household chores. I shall be buying myself some yoghurts and some flavoured milk - my current culinary delights! J x

No comments: