Monday, May 22, 2006

Eating

Not possible I'm afraid so please don't be popping any fruit cake in the post... I'm still having to feed myself via the tube in my tummy (have we all been paying attention?).

Had a phonecall from Christies this afternoon (luckily before my nap) and the start of my radiotherapy has been postponed until tomorrow week i.e. the 30th. This is because they can't fit me in until Thursdday for the final mould adjustments and then there's paperwork that needs to be done after this. And its bank holiday (hooray for all you people still in work, nice excuse for a trip to the garden centre). I'll also be having my chemo on that day too. Aged Ps are now travelling up on the bank holiday Monday.

Big Brother. Are we watching it? Its car crash TV. You hate yourself for doing it but you can't tear yourself away from the awful fascination. Shabaz. What can one say that the rest of the housemates haven't already said? I can't wait to see tomorrow'a instalment (thank god it doesn't clash with Lost). Memo to self, I don't think its too sad discussing evening TV on here but if I ever stray into daytime TV pleasse shoot me. Finally on the subject of TV, Channel 5 has a Star Trek evening on Wednesday. Live long and prosper. J x

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Oh believe me Fig has "dabbled" in the world of showbiz. Often with very comic results...

fig said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

miss gluch...