Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Expected...

... to start this post by saying expect a lot more posting now that I have an iPad. I can't seem to put the thing down. It's fab!  A very wise purchase I think. But I think it doesn't like my blog since it takes me 2 or 3 attempts to get it to allow me to post. No idea why that is. If it doesn't get any worse then I may live with it or I may just have to wait for a visit from my iPad expert to talk of many things. I'm sure he (or his very lovely wife who is also an iPad expert) will have a solution. Come on over guys - pyjamas optional.

Feeling a little better so far today than I did yesterday. Still very tired but not quite as "ill" at the moment.  It's an odd feeling to describe but it's a cross between a stomach feeling a little queasy, an odd taste in my mouth and a general sort of malaise.  Also a loss of appetite not helped by the odd taste in my mouth. Even my Ensure Plus didn't taste good yesterday. I did manage a tin of baked beans though, slathered in Lea & Perrins sauce to beat the odd taste in my mouth into submission! This may also help with my other problem - constipation: apologies if any readers get offended by my liberal use of medical terms but this blog has never been intended as a feel good site (at least not only a feel good site - obviously there are times when I do feel good!). Those of you who have been with me from the start - about 6 and a half years ago now - will know what I'm talking about: the infamous "Cancer is a Cunt" post title that caused a bit of a stir. Incidentally, it still is.  But I don't intend using that word again liberally on these pages. But then again who knows how bad this is all going to get. Rest assured I'm not setting out to deliberately offend anyone but then neither am I catering to anyone's sensibilities apart from my own.

Anyway, as I said feeling a bit better today which I'm happy about. Got visits from Denise and Michele to look forward to and, if I'm up to it, maybe a cocktail in The Midland. We'll see.   I'll let you all know how it's going later. Love J x

No comments: