Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chemo Plus Two

Welcome to Day Two everyone. Still feeling very tired. Slept well last night and then fell asleep again on the sofa this morning. Was awoken by the arrival of the delightful Ms Drury (not got a cold) with my Saturday paper. One of the reasons for me buying this iPad was the desire to subscribe to The Times online to make getting hold of the daily paper less of a chore for all involved but now having looked up the reviews in the ap store I'm not so sure it's a good idea. The reviews are dreadful. Perhaps I'll wait until they run an enhancement.

My stomach feels a little "odd" but not been sick yet and am still taking the anti sickness medicine. We'll see. And that's all my news so far folks. May post again later if I feel up to it. J x

No comments: