Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh Brave New World....

...that has such wondrous devices in it.

With all the usual apologies to Will Shakespeare.  Those of you who read previous post comments before reading new posts will realise this is my second attempt to publish through this new iPad. Luckily, the device now seems to recognise me having first posted a comment in the comments section.  Onwards and upwards.

I'm liking the new iPad so far. It's fast, easy to hold and light enough to carry with you everywhere. Will now have to go and see those lovely people at Orange (or EE as they now seemed to be called) to see how much my non-wifi connection will cost. Hopefully it won't be more then my disability living allowance or we're all in trouble.  This device seems to suffer from the perennial Apple problem of only recognising one press of a double press on a key (such as the double "l" in will). I may be able to do something about this in settings but I'll have to wait until my Apple expert chum Bill visits me to talk of many things to find this out.

I have other news but I'll publish it separately from this technical update..  That's all. J x

No comments: