Sunday, November 25, 2012

Who Ate All The Rasperries?

Not me, and that's all I have to say on the subject.

Not feeling as good now as I did earlier. And I don't think it's anything to do with poor Lewis crashing out of the final F1 (at least Alonso didn't win).   I just think one tends to feel worse as the day wears on. Also had a visit today from three lovely ladies which was just brilliant although I did get a bit worn out towards the end. I did at least get a run down of most of the incidents at Bryn's wake. And boy were there some incidents... which of course is just as it should be.

Haven't managed to eat any solid food today so I'm having to resort to the laxatives - quite disgusting taste in liquid form but needs must.  On the plus side I haven't needed as many painkillers today as usual so that might help a bit too.

I've also discovered the date my Coronation Street episode airs - it's 14/01/13 so please make a note in your diaries and throw parties and the like. According to my chemo schedule it's slap bang in the middle of a bad week for me so I'm afraid I won't be hosting any premiere parties.  So don't be upset that you haven't had an invitation.

And that's about all for today folks. May go to bed soon or may try and stay up for Homeland. We'll see. J x

No comments: