Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Monday

Busy day already - phonecall from my boss followed by Denise dropping my paper off (bless her) and having a coffee then off to Sainsburys to stock up on water and beer.  That was quite challenging and I had to sit down for a bit half way round.  Then a visit from the ever adorable Maggie and the ever adorable Paul this afternoon for an hour.  Paul, as ever, came bearing gifts - 2 portions of mushroom soup, one of which I shall be consuming this evening.  Yum.

Quiet night from here on in.  The Ageds have arrived in London to visit my Mum's sister and her husband for a couple of days.  She has had a stroke you may recall and he has cancer but they are coping admirably with the situation.

Denise was round last night to catch up on some recorded TV programmes - The Hour, Gran Hotel (that's in the original Spanish) and Countryfile (we fast forwarded through the inevitable calendar selling bit - why do they do it every week?).  And that's the last I shall see of Denise until Thursday.  She's taking some time off to recover and well deserved it is too. I wish her joy of it.

No other news at the mo.  Still feeling a little anxious but less so than I was which is a relief.  Catch y'all later... J x

No comments: