Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Still No Word...

... from the hospital.  But it may be that the postman just wasn't able to get his scuba gear on today as there's been no post at all.

Welcome to Lesley on the blog - my current principal carer (in the absence of the carer-in-chief (oversea branch)).

Had a really good night last night (over 8 hours sleep) as used Drug Number 4 (Ibuprofen) as part of the heady cocktail I'm on.  Also had 2 beers but I'm sure this didn't contribute at all to the zzzs.

Made the trek to the local Sainsbury's and back with my father this morning - in the weather.  A round trip of 20 minutes.  It was  slow going but I don't appear to have suffered any adverse effects.  Off round the corner to meet Lesley for coffee tomorrow and then hopefully into Deansgate Nero on Thursday to meet Ev and Cath for coffee.  Its almost like being on holiday (apart from the cancer bit).

And not much else to report really.  Not enjoying Dr Who particularly at the moment.  I think they're missing Russell T but this week might be more exciting as the weeping angels are back.

And I'm sorry, but that's really all there is.  J x

No comments: