Monday, September 17, 2012

Rough Nights A Go Go

So again a rough night but not as rough as Saturday night so managed a few hours sleep at least. Not seen any doctors so far this morning but I have been shown how to - and indeed have now done - drain my pleural catheter. It's not pleasant and it's a bit complicated but it's not beyond my skill set. Not much fluid came out which presumably means the fluid isn't collecting particularly quickly. I don't know whether this is a good, bad or indifferent thing though. But it should mean I won't have to do it every day which I'm glad about.

Felt a bit sick this morning but then not had a bowel movement for days. Despite a ton of laxatives. They better kick in soon or I may explode!  More information perhaps than people want but tough. We deal with warts and all on this blog. Not that I have any. Warts that is.... J x

Oh and finally, before I forget, it looks like they'll be sending me home with some morphine. Party round my place then.... J x

No comments: