Saturday, September 15, 2012

Not Dead Yet

So. Stuff is happening. Didn't have a comfortable night. The breathlessness and pain seemed to be coming back and I panicked a bit. Anyway, on call doctor came to see me and after briefly running through his career history managed to persuade me that a nebuliser was the correct way to go it seemed to work in any case.

Have seen doctors this morning and had the big drain removed. It hurt a little bit and the site is still tender. This was accompanied by the return of my lower back pain. Oh joy. Because I'd missed that. Just about to have some paracetomol to help with that. I'll update progress later. J x

2 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Hey babe, hope you are feeling a bit more yourself this morning. I am missing the acidic remarks!

Also looking forward to seeing the chicken pix in due course....

sarah h. said...

It'll always be chicken pix to me from now on.

Thanks for blogging thro it all....

xxx