Friday, September 28, 2012

Nearly There

Walked as far as Boots (Market Street) today from whence its just a hop skip and a jump to Harvey Nichols and the best espresso martini this side of the Pennines.  Do you hear that Harvey?  I'm on my way...

Met up with Lesley for a coffee (1130) and then Jane (1230) by which time I was all coffee'd out and walked home carrying my very beautiful and very lovely Diptyque candle (thank you Jane).  Its beautiful but I just have to be careful its not lit when the oxygen is turned on as oxygen + naked flame = lots of clearing up afterwards!

Had a good night last night and not in too much pain today (although I think I may have overdone it slightly by being out so long).  Lesson learned.  Shall stay in tonight and enjoy Gardeners World and True Blood.  Yay.

Discovered that weight loss (just over a stone) means I can now get into some of the clothes I bought after the last bout of cancer so thank God I hung onto them.  Still need to do a wardrobe edit though to get rid of stuff that I just don't wear/don't like/have never worn to a) make a bit of money and b) save having to buy a new wardrobe.  That will be next week's task.  Looking forward to it.  Trouble is that I rediscover things I'd completely forgotten I had (and therefore never wear) and fall in love with them all over again.  Even though I never wanted to.  What's a boy to do?  Can't help it.  :-)

That's all bunnies.  J x

No comments: