Saturday, September 29, 2012

Feeling a Little Odd

No other way to describe it really.  I slept well and am not in pain as such but just feel odd.  Maybe I need to do a drain but its only a couple of days since I did one and that produced bugger all fluid so I may leave it until tomorrow.

But I have Cabaret tonight and I don't want anything to spoil that.  Have just discovered though that all the arrangements I was making with Lesley about getting to the Lowry were a waste of time as she's at the matinee performance and I'm at the evening one!  Good job we found that out now...

Probably just need to drug myself up and take drugs with me.  Always good for a theatre trip in my experience.  :-)

Next week looking really busy for coffee meetings as there are a number of work events in Manchester and, HMRC people being HMRC people, everyone is looking to take advantage of getting their expenses paid to meet up with me!  I may have to draw up a waiting list.  Cancellations only...  We'll see.  I think Jane is looking to organise a lunchtime thing (she does like her lunches) and so I could see many people at once.

And that's the news for today bunnies, I'l post a theatre review tomorrow.  J x

No comments: