Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Results to be discussed...

...next week.  Have spoken to Helen (my cancer nurse) who tells me that the results are in Wythenshawe but "haven't been typed up yet".  They will be discussed at the Multi-Disciplinary Team meeting on Friday morning (which will include Dr Bailey - MRI, Mr Soon - Wythenshawe and Mr Burt - Christie and any number of other people).  I then expect to be called in by one of the above for a discussion of options and more detailed prognosis.  So the wait goes on...

In the meantime have been to Sainsburys again this morning and am off to Denise's gaffe to meet Lesley for coffee in a minute.  The Aged Ps are talking about going home Friday as they have various appointments they need to attend to as well and they will come back up and as when needed. It will be good for us all to have a break from each other I think and I'm now capable of fending for myself pretty much.

Watched The Paradise last night - not a huge success I didn't think but it may develop over time.  Had a visit from Toby yesterday and was good to see him.  He's left me a copy of his wedding video to watch which is... lovely.  :-)  And that's all for now.  J x

No comments: