Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well At Least The Football's Over

I can't believe we missed 3 out of 4 penalties. Still I don't suppose you can blame the team. Its not like they're professionals or anything....

Daleks and cybermen. Who saw that coming eh? Still nice to see that Mickey has obviously been attending a gym in the other dimension and has access to good skin care. Not that any of that would make him gay or anything....

Thanks to my sponsors, the Wellcome Foundation and various other drugs conglomerates, I've had a not too bad day again today. Can't remember when I last had a bowel movement though. But that's the morphine. Have now lost 4 stone since the start of this all. Am fairly sure that I will lose another stone as soon as I have my next bowel movement...

Nothing else to report although I believe the tennis might be quite exciting at the moment too. J x

2 comments:

newcastlewench said...

Yay J's bowels! We're right behind you (tho it may prove unwise) egging you on. Here's hoping that the bowels will move for you, dahling.
Mwah!!

fig said...

Daleks and Cybermen. A fans wet dream. I actually whooped at the tely as that sphere thing opened to reveal its' contents.

Roll on next saturday.