Monday, July 31, 2006

Skinnny Bitch

The nutritionist has just been to see me and expressed concern at all the weight I've lost (over 5 stone now). However, I'm hardly thin and I don't look in the least malnourished. After some tough negotiations she agreed that I could go down to 14 stone (which will be 6 stone lost) before she'd call the diet police. I can't remember the last time I was 14 stone (I think I might have been about 8 years old) and since all my clothes now fit me I don't think that I would like to go lower than this.

A lot of my weight loss of course occurred whilst I was in hospital for 3 weeks doing nothing and so consists of lost muscle rather than fat. I now have to try and rebuild the muscle I lost which hopefully should lead to a rebalancing of my body. Anyway, for those of you who haven't seen me recently I'm hoping to attend the drinks part of Bob's do on Friday with Denise so you can judge for yourselves.

Spent all yesterday doing nothing and certainly feel the benefit of that today. I predict it will be a good day today despite the rain. J x

No comments: