Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Swallow or Spit?

I did have a sucking machine whilst I was in hospital (see comment by the wench). Strangely enough, the attachment that you put in your mouth to clear the phlegm was called a "jerker" so even more oo er missus potential! Anyway, things seem to be improving so I don't think we need to go down the road of obtaining machinery although it was a good suggestion. I also gargle with salt water which helps dislodge the thick and gooey bits whilst also keeping my mouth pristine and hygienically clean.

Just watched Now Voyager and so wanted to leave you with these quotes -

"Copacabana. There's music in that word"

"Dora, I suspect you're a treasure"

"Jerry, don't lets ask for the moon. We have the stars"

That's all for today folks. J x

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Jane honey, you're mad as cheese but I love you too and you're welcome to all my matinees... Incidentally, that poem, as I'm sure you know, is actually quoted during the film. J x