Monday, July 10, 2006

All Over Now

At least Wimbledon and the football are. The cancer goes on. True, the treatment has finished for now. The side-effects from the treatment can however intensify over the next week or so. So that's something to look forward to! And once the side-effects start subsiding I then have to think about whether the cancer will spread or not. All cheerful stuff I'm sure you'll agree.

Anyway, today is a day for celebration becuase one stage, at least, of my journey is over. None of us know, least of all me or the doctors, how long this journey may last. But I'll be glad if you stick with me for the rest of it - wherever it leads. In the meantime, life goes on. I'm off to Swansea on Saturday for a week and then back to Manchester. Hopefully by that time I'll be up to having visitors although I am, of course, receiving the stalwarts on Friday for a special cake visit (God help them). I'm also hoping to be well enough to go to the Tatton Park picnic concert at the end of July. The flower show is a definite no-no though. J x

No comments: