Sunday, July 16, 2006

What A Difference A Drug Makes

Got hold of some more anti-sickness drugs and, guess what? I stopped being sick. Genius! Unfortunately, my stubborness (double "n"?), meant that it was 2200 before I conceded that I needed more anti-sickness drugs which meant that my parents ended up walking to a chemists on Oxford Street at 2300 on a Saturday night to pick them up for me. Thank God they survived this ordeal and as a result I'm feeling much better now. I honestly don't know what I'd do without them.

Due to dearth of anything good to watch on TV on a Saturday night we ended up watching The African Queen and Rear Window DVDs. What fab films they both are. Anyway, its 1100 on Sunday morning so I'm off for a shower and the Aged Ps are off to watch Country File. J x P.S. Welcome back Jane & Bill, we missed you too.

1 comment:

newcastlewench said...

Yes Saturday TV is crap now that Dr Who has gone. Am with you in the classic films thing - have decided to teach my cynical teen-spawn what films with plots are like (as opposed to films with big bangs and special effects). Hence have now received from eBay the video of The Belles Of St Trinians. Titfield Thunderbolt and The Italian Job will follow. More culture than a bottle of yakult.