Friday, July 07, 2006

1...

Just back from Christies. Apparently there's no champagne reception or anything at the hospital to mark the end of this stage of my treatment. Don't they know who I am?

Appear to have reached the plateau of uckiness in that I have a mouthful of mucus that is too disgusting to leave there but too painful to expel. Whither the mucus therefore? Answers on a postcard to...

Am going to bake a cake next week to cheer myself up even if it doesn't cheer up anyone who has to eat it. J x

1 comment:

fig said...

Hoo-flippin'-ray!

I am raising a metaphorical glass to you as I type (actually it's 8.17am Sat. and I've just had me morning coffee).

We will have a toast to you this evening though. Simon, Nina and Krishnan are visting, so are having a BBQ for them with some mates.

I'll be thinking of you as I sizzle another sausage.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmwah!