Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Roger My Boy

You're a hit! Seems everyone on the blog likes you. How very different from real life....

I have to say though that I am one of your fans and I was very touched to receive your card and, now, your contribution to the blog - even though I cannot understand half of it because as you very well know I CAN'T SPEAK WELSH. Glad to hear that things are working out for you what with the ordination and everything. I forgot to ask Karen though, does this mean you've given up HMRC? Of course you won't have given up sermonising no matter what walk of life you are now engaged in! Are you still in Portsmouth? And why does Karen refer to you being on the "dark side"? These and many other questions to be answered (hopefully) in the next posting from Revrs. J x

3 comments:

newcastlewench said...

Jonathan I am shocked! What a terrible thing to ask anyone to do!

Or should there have been a comma after the word "Roger" ?

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katrina said...

Dearest Jonathon,
I can't help thinking that had I been party to such extensive details of your bowel movements when Ian and I were still treading the boards, I would have had such a wealth of material for our Brighton appearances that those shows could have lasted even longer than usually did!
I'm thinking of you often, always sending you good vibes and do check the blog regularly even though I haven't messaged for a while.
By the way..... cried like a baby at the end of Dr Who, I felt quite traumatised by it all. Did think it was a 'tastic 2 parter though. Now then, what to make of Catherine Tate appearing in the Xmas episode????? Who dear? Me dear? geeky dear? How VERY dare you!
Lotsa love
Katrina