Wednesday, July 05, 2006

3...

Not long now. Had another OK day yesterday and not too bad so far today although my mouth is really really sore and I appear not to have hit any plateaus (plateaux?) just yet. Will probably go home to Swansea for a week or so early to mid July for a bit of R & R (although to be honest, with my parents here, every day is R & R for me). I'll then come back in time for the Halle at Tatton. No idea if I'll be picnicing by then but its worth going just for the music and the fireworks. Maybe I'll manage a little gazpacho. And coffee. God I miss coffee. I make my dad have a cup of coffee every morning just so I can smell it.

Alll the above is dependent on hospital visits etc. I know that Christies won't want to see me for 6 weeks following my treatment but YS and Caroline have yet to make their intentions clear. I'll let you know as soon as I know. J x

1 comment:

fig said...

I suspect it is 'plateaux', like gateaux, chateaux and van goghx.

Went to see Jerry Spinger The Opera last night. Absolute filth! Hilariously it was picketted by Christians accusing it of blasphemy. That made my evening.

Sad to report that Nimrod Ping passed away yesterday. Something to do with a disgestive illness. Who knew biscuits could be poisonous?

Glad you are counting down to zero day. All that plegma in der toobs and soreness of gob must be hell.

Hopefully my word cards are indeed coming in to their own. I knew I should have laminated 'f*ck off'.