Thursday, July 06, 2006

2...

Sorry this is so late. Have felt a bit out of sorts today (alongside all the usual aches, pains and soreness). Not sure why. Looking forward to starting to recover from the treatment though. Don't know how long that will take. Have decided to go home to Swansea with my parents from the 15th until the 22nd July. I'll come back on my own then. And then I can start thinking about a return to work. Hurrah, I hear you all chorus! Well don't get your hopes up yet, we'll have to see how my recovery goes. I suspect the tiredness will be a major obstacle - I seem to have 2 naps a day now on top of my night time sleep. Also, painkillers and feeding. Is the revenue ready to watch me pumping stuff directly into my stomach through a tube? And there's also the question of a desk. I hear on the grapevine that mine has been given away. How quickly you all forget... J x

No comments: