Friday, June 30, 2006

Another Not Bad Day...

....in the scheme of things. Throat still incredibly sore and mouth full of mucus but it could be worse. Morphine and metochlopromide and paracetomol and movicol and brufen all help.

Good news for my Team Leader today. He's got early retirement which he's pleased about. I, for one, will miss him though as he's the best boss I think I've had in the Revenue. Sad news for Soozie as she didn't get early retirement but that's because she's just too damn young and vibrant and with so much still to offer. Am secretly (although not so secretly now) pleased that Soozie is staying on since her plan, once she retires, is to move even further North (is that possible I hear the Southerners among you gasp) and then we'd lose touch and end up hating each other. Or something like that anyway. I'm just glad she and Kev are still going to be around for a while as I've come to rely on them a lot (I know, selfish reasons). Cancer makes you thin and selfish!

Football and tennis are endless. Aged P's off to Choice tonight for a meal so I'm all alone. Boo hoo. Don't phone though as I can't speak. J x

No comments: