Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lung Function Tests

To Wythenshawe this afternoon (in the Jag) for a whole set of lung function tests required for the trial.  My readings were "on the low side" but I think that's only to be expected given the fact that I have lung cancer.  They were some quite fancy tests too. I even had to sit in this -


Also had a visit from the Macmillan nurse this morning. She's lovely and seems very competent so I'm glad about that.  She can also prescribe drugs which I'm pleased about too. 

I also want to take the opportunity to give a special mention here to my favourite nurse, the incredibly lovely Debbie Lovely at The Christie.  She is always so helpful and cheery that I couldn't ask for a better professional to be "on my side" going through this.  That's all.  J x

No comments: