Monday, January 06, 2014

Vomit and Excitement

So had a lovely evening yesterday with the lovely Lesley. We ate beautiful food (cooked by my own fair hand) and watched a so-so film on the telly and talked of matters both high and low. Very nice.  As soon as she had gone however I threw up all my food.  Well nearly all of it because there seemed to be a little chilli remaining when I threw up my breakfast this morning.

But I did have a second breakfast and a second lot of painkillers plus a Berocca tablet following this morning's performance and they all seemed to stay down well enough.  Lunch (more Ensure Plus) has also seemed to stay down successfully so far.

In between breakfast and lunch I met Bill in town for a coffee at John Rylands and then we went to the Jaguar dealership on Upper Brook Street to talk Jaguar cars.  And very nice they are too. In fact I'm taking one for a test drive on Thursday (again accompanied by Bill and the salesman will sit in the back - it's rather lucky he's not a tall man because there isn't a whole lot of back for him to sit in!). Looking forward to that immensely. He'll also give me a part-ex price for my Astra.  I'm hoping it's more than mere pence....

Jude tonight with her knitting needles.  Will attempt food again but hopefully not throw it up this time.  And then it's Doctor Yvone tomorrow for discussion on treatment options.... Fingers crossed.  But I'm not sure what she's going to say about all the sickness.  I'll let you know once I know.  J x

No comments: