Friday, January 24, 2014

Just Been To Say Goodnight To The Car

It is soooooooo beautiful. Am I getting boring?  But it's true.

We also said goodbye to the Astra tonight.  I'm content though that's it's going to a good home (Toby's brother-in-law) and so will be well looked after.  This was after we'd been for a run in the Jag into the country and on the M56 for a bit.  God the acceleration is unbelievable.  You are convinced the car is going to take off. Hopefully all of you will get a chance to come for a drive in it over the next few weeks and months and will be able to agree with me :-)

And then me and DD had one of my fabulous pasta meals and watched three (yes, three) episodes of Borgen. We've only just started the latest series so please don't spoil it for us if you already know the outcome but it all seems quite exciting at the start whilst they're setting up the new party....

And so it's off to bed for me now. Long drive to Swansea tomorrow. I wonder whether I'll end up doing the trip in a shorter time or not?  Hope I don't get caught..... That's all. J x

No comments: