Friday, January 10, 2014

Monday Monday

So Jaguar have just phoned.  I won't know anything till Monday but David - my salesman - reckons that he'll be able to give me good news on Monday. So there we are. A waiting game.  I hate waiting. I hate not being able to control things.  I hate having to rely on other people.  But there you go. Perhaps I just need to chill out a bit, relax and let the world take care of matters for me :-) Karma and shit.

In other news, have had appointment letter for next Wednesday but not all the literature on the trial.  Appointment is at 1150 but I need to go an hour early to allow for all the blood tests.  Not sure why they don't just say the appointment is at 1050.  But it's probably something to do with waiting times and fiddling the stats :-)

That's all for now.  J x

No comments: