Saturday, January 04, 2014

2014

So, seems to be going OK so far.  Hope you all feel the same.

Not done much yet.  Everything pretty much all on hold until 07/01 when I'll find out what treatment schedule is proposed.

But I have already decided to re-do the lighting (and probably the sound system too) in the flat this winter/spring. So come the Summer, and the summer party, it will all be looking and sounding pretty schmanky panky (which in high tech terms means pretty good). 

Had a voice mail message from the lovely Fig-a-roonie today so will be contacting him tomorrow to discover how many times I will be driving my schmanky panky Jaguar car down to Brighton to see him each year. Have already worked out that it will be about 14 trips to Swansea per annum. Next on the list, talk to Bill (my leasing expert) and then a test drive.  Exciting.

Seeing Jim (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon for coffee and a catch up and then Lesley is round for tea in the evening.  Fab. OK, that's all. J x

1 comment:

fig said...

Jaguar?!

Now I know next to nothing about cars, but my late Uncle Les had one and I always rather liked it ... a great low-slung thing in taupe that sat in his garage for years but looked so cool. I expect yours in far smarter, and I await its arrival on the south coast with great antici...pation.