Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Have In My Hands....

...Ladies and Gentlemen, an Owner's Handbook. This isn't just any Owner's Handbook, it is a Jaguar Owner's Handbook. They've got the possessive apostrophe in the right place and everything. 

It has 360 pages. And it's all in English. I'd tentatively hoped that it was in 12 different languages so I wouldn't need to read it all but no, just 360 pages of densely typed instructions in English that I need to learn. 

And I don't even have the car yet! I am promised the car by next Friday (24/01) at the latest. I'm so EXCITED. 

That's all. J x

4 comments:

maggie said...

This is where you find out who your true friends are - all those scrambling over each other to go for a drive with you!!! Mx

maggie said...

PS - did you have to compromise much on the spec?

fig said...

Hoorah for a new car. And also yay for the news in the previous entries (excepting vomiting and yr Dads eyesight)

Also a public apology for not getting back to you about Marc Almond .. I'm still checking dates .. but given yr latest news I susepct this may now not be achieveable anyway?

figling

Jonathan said...

Who knows what is and what isn't achievable. We can but try. But you're right. It might be an idea to await my treatment schedule and we can then work out good and bad weeks. I'm guessing Marc is unlikely to sell out? Bless him.

Didn't have to compromise too much on spec. Italian Racing Red was my second colour choice. And charcoal trim rather than oyster is liveable with. I got everything else I wanted. Yay. And eak. J x