Thursday, January 09, 2014

The Course of True Love

Apparently it never runs smoothly.  Well, I can attest to that fact. I drove a Jaguar for the first time in my life this morning and fell instantly in love.  Only problem now is that Jaguar can't seem to locate a car that has all the bits and bobs on it that I want.  And there's a new model coming out in March which means they aren't making any more of the current model.  So I'm limited to what's available in the country at the moment.  And what is available is limited also because some people are also interested in those cars.  God it's frustrating. Anyway David, my salesman, says he's doing his best to try and get me what I want but it looks like there will have to be compromises made.  Should find out tomorrow the extent of those compromises.

Had a pointless meeting this afternoon. Honestly it's just too tedious to go into the details. 

Crowded schedule of pleasure and fun tomorrow so that's much better :-) J x

No comments: