Monday, June 12, 2006

33.333333333%

That's how much of the radiotherapy I've completed. This morning's session was 10 of 30. As far as the chemotherapy goes I'm half way there with 1 of 2 sessions completed. The second session is on the 21st. That will be the longest day in oh so many ways....

Feeling OK. Throat is sore so not swallowing any more but its not necessary anyway because of the tube. Luckily there is no "plegma in de toob" (old Cabaret joke there).

May go and see She Stoops to Conquer tomorrow evening depending on how I'm feeling after tomorrow's session with the radiographers.

Sue & Kev and Denise all called round yesterday and it was great to see them. I'm afraid that if anyone else wants to see me its going to have to be a visit by you rather than the other way round as I think my field trips into town are likely to get less as time goes on. But you're always assured of a warm welcome and a cold glass of wine! J x

1 comment:

newcastlewench said...

Hey Baybeeeeee (sir)
I've got to go to Salford to talk to some indirect people - or do I have to go and speak indirectly to some Salacious people? One or the other. Anyway if this event actually happens (probs with budget being nil, so I may have to swim across the pennines) anyway again, I'll let you know when & depending on your blood cells (of whatever ethnic derivation, they don't have to be the white ones in this diverse age), exhaustion levels, ability to glow in the dark etc, maybe I'll get to see the Shrine of Cushions this time after being so evilly thwarted last time by the Toe of Woe.
But if not, I'll just stand outside and pay homage. Perhaps you could do a papal balcony appearance. Plus you ought to strew something, rose petals are the best but given I'm visiting Salford any greasy old chip papers will do.
Mwah!