Friday, June 09, 2006

If Its Not One End Its The Other

I don't think that title needs any further explanation!

Had a good (if tiring) day yesterday. Saw young Sean who is still happy with my progress although I'll probably need more X-Rays for my teeth (now got dental pain too!). Had the radiotherapy and then saw the registrar at the Reaction Clinic. She wasn't too worried about the sickness thing but, rather disturbingly, talked a lot about liquid morphine. So that's more pain to come then is it?

Saw Soozie and Gill in the eve and we sat out on the terrace whilst they enjoyed their glasses of wine and brought me up to date on the office gossip which was very pleasant.

2 more sessions of radiotherapy to go and I'll be a third of a way through the treatment. I think I'll focus on that today and sod the liquid morphine. J x

No comments: