Thursday, June 29, 2006

Relatively Speaking...

... today has been OK. Only 7 more sessions to go. Saw the consultant this afternoon and he's happy with my progress under the treatment (not that they can tell anything yet but the side effects are only the ones they were expecting). My ears are bleeding but apparently that's not unusual either. My sore throat makes it really difficult for me to talk so if you telephone its likely to be a short conversation. I'm also not up to having visitors at the moment. Getting to watch lots of Wimbledon now (thanks Mum) as well as lots of football (thanks Dad) but hey, look on the bright side, no-one's mentioned snooker for ages. Just taken half a dozen drugs so it must be time for bed (except that I sleep a lot of the day too anyway) so I'll say goodnight all and talk tomorrow. J x

1 comment:

fig said...

Football, Tennis ... I'm beginning to feel like a Sport Widow. If its not Mark yelling at the TV for interviewing footballers (and he has a point, they can't form word properly, its Mark ooohing and aahhing at Wimbledon.

... Actually I quite like Tennis and I have been keeping weather eye on the footy - so I should'nt moan.

Gawd, its hot innit? Going to be an absolute scorcher at the weekend. We have a frog who has taken up residence in one of our tomato grow bags, so we will have to make sure he doesn't dry out. 'Dessicated Frog and Tomato' isn't one of Delias' tastier recipies.

You have bleeding ears? Yuk. Mind you I've always hade a thing about your bleedin' ears ... they are too good a picking up gossip...

http://www.pasecrets.com/?catid=25